Monday, September 3, 2007

State of the Articles

For those who have been anxiously awaiting the next Etsy Seller Profile, I thought I'd let you know how things are going on my end.

I'm actually completely caught up on the articles right now. I'm waiting on a response from one person before I submit the article on her shop, but I've finished all of the articles for people who have already submitted their answers. I've also submitted all but the above mentioned one to AC. Two of the articles have been approved and are awaiting publication, six more are awaiting approval.

In other words, I've got stuff lined up, just not quite ready to post here yet. So stay tuned, I'm hoping that things are going to get moving here very soon. I'm sure that Labor Day is the bulk of the reason why things have slowed down at AC.

In the meantime, if you've been thinking about sending in your answers, and haven't done so yet, now is the time to do it! I'm actually not backlogged at the moment!

And if you're interested in getting the questions in the first place, drop me a line at scarywhitegirl (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll get those to you as soon as I can! Seeing as I usually have a window open for my E-mail at all times, except when I'm sleeping, it shouldn't take too long for me to get back to you! :)

No comments: