Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Etsy Featured Shop: Jennifer Squires Productions


Jennifer Squires Productions features the photography of Jennifer Squires, of London, Ontario, Canada. Jennifer has been photographing professionally for over 10 years, and has been selling her photographs on Etsy for about 4 months. When asked about her start in the arts and crafts world, she says: "I grew up in a very small hamlet so I was always looking for ways to make it more interesting, I guess that’s where my artistic juices began flowing. I’ve always had a camera so I ended up studying photography in high school and college and I’ve been taking pictures ever since!"


Jennifer photographs a wide range of objects and landscapes, seeking the beauty and simplicity of everyday life. She finds that the photographs in her Flora series are among the most popular on Etsy. If you spot a photograph in Jennifer's Etsy shop that you love, but it's not listed in the size you want, you can always contact her for a different size, as small as 4 x 6 inches or as large as 24 x 30 inches. You can also see more of her photography at her website, or read her blog.

1 comment:

jennifer squires said...

Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it.

:jennifer

fresh photography for hip homes
www.jennifersquires.ca
www.jennifersquires.etsy.com