Monday, July 28, 2008

Great Etsy find: Spiky mugs!


Not too long ago, I was visiting Kayce (of the many shops), and she was showing off her new mug from LAS Designs. It was a crazy spiky looking thing, but oh so cool! Of course I had to have one. :)

Well, seeing as Laura was at the Punk Rock Flea Market on Saturday, and had a box of "oops" mugs, I got the chance pick one up for myself. And though she calls it an oops, I think it's just perfect! The handle is extra large, which means I can almost put my hand THROUGH the handle. (I actually pondered doing this, but realized I'd be very disappointed when my new mug was stuck on me as a bracelet.) It also holds a good quantity of liquid, and works just as well for cold drinks as it does for warm.

So check out her shop for the spiky mugs and other clay creations. It's all wonderful stuff, oops or otherwise! :)

No comments: