Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Great Etsy find: Beeswax lotion!


My fiance and I were watching a movie last night, and kept smelling something SO yummy, but we couldn't figure out what it was. Finally, I realized that the scent I was smelling reminded me of orange soda, and that it was coming from the beeswax lotion that I recently bought from ShopRedLeaf!

This lotion is seriously yummy smelling, plus it's just the sort of lotion I love. It's very lightweight, so that you don't feel like you've got sticky or slimy hands when you're done applying it, but it leaves your skin so soft afterwards. It even works wonderfully for softening up dry, calloused spots on my feet... I didn't think anything was going to help those! :)

And yeah, I highly recommend the orange sherbet scent. :) It's a fairly subtle scent, at least until it's sitting on your coffee table with a breeze blowing across it. Then you'll be asking "what is that yumminess?!"

No comments: