Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm gonna be a pirate!

So my Halloween costume this year is inspired by a purchase from Brown Button, who made a custom vest and pair of bloomers for me a few months ago. I think I may have mentioned her a few times on this blog. :) But I'm going to be a pirate, in case that wasn't clear.

Now since I'm going to be staying with friends on Halloween, I don't want too much of an elaborate costume. But if money and suitcases were no object, I would totally be selecting a pirate hat from one of the options here!


Simple elegance in this gray and black tricorn! From Cynthia's Boutique.


Nothing says pirate like wearing a ship on your hat! From Topsy Turvy Design.


Noxenlux Chapeaux makes some amazing hats, and this little tricorn is no exception!


Though this isn't a traditional pirate hat, no post about fancy hats on Etsy is complete without a nod to Boring Sidney. Anyway, it's got an eyepatch! :)

No comments: