Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vintage finds for Halloween

Today, I'm giving special love to a few of the vintage sellers on Etsy. There's also a secondary theme for today of pumpkins, because what's Halloween without a good pumpkin? For those who aren't planning to carve a pumpkin, these options are plenty festive without the mess of pumpkin guts!


I have a not so secret love of Russian nesting dolls, and these nesting pumpkins from Merchant of Kismet are especially awesome!


This pumpkin container from Sea Glass Vintage is cute and practical!


This pumpkin plaque from Moonula is very vintage, and would have been right at home in my mom's kitchen when I was a kid!


These antique pumpkin and black cat candles from Sydg are just adorable!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Great collection! Thanks for including my brass pumpkin. Judy