Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What will you be for Halloween?

Author's note: Halloween is my favorite holiday. Being an only marginally reformed goth girl, I'm okay with the idea of every day being Halloween. So in honor of my favorite holiday, for the entire month of October, I'm devoting Shop Etsy to featuring some of my favorite Halloween things on Etsy! Check back daily for the newest batch! Each day will have its own theme, and I will be drawing a lot of the items I post from the members of the EtsyRain and Big Damn Crafters (Firefly/Serenity) street teams.

It's never too early to start thinking about Halloween costumes, but I doubt many people start planning their next Halloween costume on November 1st, a full year before they'll need it. For those who haven't made the all important decision yet, check out these great ideas from a few EtsyRain sellers. Today: head wear for kids (and maybe grown-ups too).


World of Whimm has a selection of crowns for the king, queen, prince, or princess in your life.


Finny's Funny Fleece has a plethora of animal shaped helmets, great for those needing to dress their little one for Halloween in cold climates. (Bonus: She makes these hats for grown-ups too!)


Nue To Me has your pirate needs covered, made from recycled T-shirts!


Original Cyn Studios has tiaras for princesses, brides, fairies, or whatever your little ones can imagine!

3 comments:

Original Cyn Studios said...

Thanks Dawn! What a good idea to showcase items for Halloween. Love all of these! I have new princess hats now too...just in time for Halloween.

cinderelly said...

these are so cute! i love halloween too, and i loved firefly! i will have to check out that team as well.

Marianna said...

So sweet..! All of these Halloween costumes are cute and adorable. I hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween.