Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gifts for Men from Team EtsyRain

I've been hunting high and low for the last part of the present I want to give my boyfriend for Christmas. I've got almost everything bought already, but it just seems like I'm missing something. And while I still haven't found it, I did stumble across some great gift ideas for men from the members of Team EtsyRain. Check 'em out!

Windsor Hat and Scarf Set from SkyBox

Shaving Set with Black Covered Bowl from Seattle Sundries

Recycled Blackjack Satchel from Wooly Bison

Alpaca Felted Gambler Hat from Homespun Alpaca

2 comments:

cherylz said...

these sure beat ties! and the pictures are terrific.

Marja aka Glass Elements said...

My husband will only shave w/Seattle Sundries soap. And he shaves his head, so you know its good!