Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awesome find!

Just a quick heads up on a really awesome product. Atomic Cherry Amaretto Whipped Cream from Bunny Butt Apothecary. I ordered samples of the whipped cream (lotion) from Bunny Butt Apothecary to check out some of their scents, and I absolutely fell in love with this one. It's an amazingly tart cherry scent, but still plenty sweet as well. And it'll make your skin soft and lightly scented all day long.

I rotate between the Atomic Cherry Amaretto and Masala Chai whipped creams on most days, and I take the Vintage Vanilla with me when I travel. I know I'll be scraping every last bit of whipped cream out of my sample jars, and then I'll be heading back for more whipped cream and pretty much anything else I can find that's Atomic Cherry Amaretto scented!

No comments: