Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Ideas from the Big Damn Crafters!

I'm taking a day off from showcasing Team EtsyRain items, and instead showcasing items from my other team, the Big Damn Crafters. Members of the Big Damn Crafters are Firefly/Serenity fans, but we don't focus our creations solely on that show and movie. Check out these Valentine's Day gift ideas from members of the Big Damn Crafters!

Funny Valentine 4 Quilted Fabric Drink Coasters from Indigo Luna

You Can Have My Black Heart from Blackbird Maille

Handformed Key Necklace from Bright Circle

Warm Winter Ice Bracelet from Distinction Jewelry

4 comments:

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Great items featured :)

Jennifer said...

Lovely! :) I especially love the key necklace ~~

Bright Circle said...

Lovely! Thanks for featuring my key!

TiLT said...

great finds! Shiny!