Because I would like for Shop Etsy to be something more than just one person's picks for neat stuff on Etsy, I am opening up this blog to guest curators. What does that mean? It means that you get to select the four items for a day's post, and you will also get to feature one item of your own!
If you're interested in guest curating, please send an E-mail to scarywhitegirl (at) gmail (dot) com with the topic "Guest Curator on Shop Etsy." In the E-mail, you will want to include:
- Your Etsy shop URL. (Example: http://scarywhitegirl.etsy.com/")
- Your real name. (Example: Dawn)
- A brief blurb about what you make and sell in your shop. (Example: Dawn makes cute and geeky crocheted items.)
- One item from your shop that you would like to feature. This item does not necessarily need to work with the theme that you choose for the remainder of your items, but it's nice if it does. :) Please send the URL for that item. (Example: http://www.etsy.com/listing/48493329/purple-crocheted-eyeball-cat-toy-with)
- Select four items from four different shops on Etsy that are along a similar theme. Your theme can be pretty much anything you like. It's also helpful if you mention what your theme is, just in case I don't get it. :) For the four items, please send the URLs for each.
- You may want to choose one or two alternate items, in the event that any of the four items you initially choose are no longer available when I put together the post. Ideally, the alternate items would also be from different shops.
- If all of your items are from members of the same street team, please mention that in your E-mail, along with what your team tag is. I'd love to give some of the other street teams a bit of exposure, and if you tell me the team tag, I can include a link to a search for that tag! :)
If you have any questions, those can go to the same E-mail address above. I look forward to your submissions! :)