Friday, June 3, 2011

Featured Friday: Captain Magnificent


Those who know me know that I'm pretty much obsessed with Star Wars. In fact, my fiancé and I spent our day off on Monday watching all six of the movies (in numerical order), just so we could say we had done it. So it's not surprising that I LOVE Captain Magnificent on Etsy. His sugar skull styled Star Wars characters are amazingly intricate. Even though I'm a supporter of the Rebellion, I think that the Imperial characters translate better to sugar skulls, and I have a set of the Imperial Trio just waiting to be framed and hung up. Good thing we're going to Ikea this weekend!

In addition to the sugar skull styled drawings, Captain Magnificent has a handful of other Star Wars-inspired prints as well. They're a fun bunch of images for Star Wars fans looking for a little something different to celebrate their fandom!

No comments: