Friday, April 13, 2012

Featured Friday: Geek-A-Bye-Baby

Two of my geeky friends just had their first baby, and I made him a sleeping Cthulhu crocheted hat. But I know I'll have lots of other gift giving opportunities for this cute little one, and Geek-A-Bye-Baby is likely to be my first stop! Blankets, changing pads, bibs, clothing, and more, all for the geeky baby (or the baby with geeky parents) in your life. The fandoms that Geek-A-Bye-Baby spans are extensive--Star Wars, Firefly/Serenity, Doctor Who, comics, and pirates are among their number.

Geeky parents will love the many options for dressing and caring for their babies, and geeky babies will love the bright colors and soft fabrics used! Keep the whole geeky family happy and comfortable with baby items from Geek-A-Bye-Baby!

1 comment:

Rebecca Lovely said...

Great stuff. Do they have a blog?