Friday, May 2, 2014

Featured Friday: Emery Drive

Recently, I got a bonus at work and decided to use it on an Etsy shopping spree, buying a bunch of stuff that I've been eyeing for a while. So my Featured Friday posts for a few weeks will be about the sellers who made the stuff that I bought!

I arrived late to the Harry Potter party, mostly because of my own stubbornness. When I finally read the books and watched the movies, I was absolutely enchanted. All those people who had told me I would love them were absolutely right.

Now that I've arrived at the party, I want all kinds of stuff to proclaim my love for the Potterverse and my house (RAVENCLAW!). I have a special fondness for the Weasley twins, so when I found Emery Drive's "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" and "Mischief managed" bracelets, I knew I had to have them.

These bracelets are fantastic. They're flexible enough that I can bend them to be snug on my wrists, but sturdy enough to take the repeated bending. They also make the sweetest ringing noise when they knock into each other.

Emery Drive has other Harry Potter-inspired items as well, along with a whole slew of other fandoms, so check out her shop if you're looking for something to accessorize your life!

No comments: