Friday, May 9, 2014

Featured Friday: Storied Threads

Recently, I got a bonus at work and decided to use it on an Etsy shopping spree, buying a bunch of stuff that I've been eyeing for a while. So my Featured Friday posts for a few weeks will be about the sellers who made the stuff that I bought!

In what passes for my spare time, my husband and I have an online magazine, Mad Scientist Journal. So when I saw these great merit badges from Storied Threads, I had to get each one!

While I was there, deciding if we needed a whole sash of fun merit badges and other patches, I also had to pick up a Police Public Call Box Choker to wear with my TARDIS blue dress. It turns an otherwise unassuming dress into a rather comfortable and cute costume, which is my favorite kind of costume.

Check out Storied Threads for these great embroidered items and a whole ton more. I'm definitely going to have to go back when I find a good surface to start sewing my merit badges to!

No comments: